if i had the money, i would have bought two issues of each magazine i buy, one to cut in, one to read in.



 photo number one is polly taking a shower. photo nuber two is a blackberry photo of a plane against a sky which reminds me of oslo still i think its american sky. photo three is the destiny of a cheerleader

each magazine should be bedtime reading for three days. read every single article look at every single picture. always wanted to do, thing i never have done it properly.

do any of you have some london-tips for me?

2 comments:

  1. ah i'd love to cut into some of my magazine, but some of mine are just so darn expensive, that it would hurt me to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking that last night, when I was reading my Italian Vogue. As for London-tips my mind just drew a big blank, and I can't come up with anything.

    ReplyDelete